Welcome to the V International Conference "Current Problems in Optics of Natural Waters (ONW'2009)" web-site!
The conference topics:
1. Fundamental problems of radiative transfer theory
2. Optical properties of natural waters
3. Light propagation in water media and underwater imaging
4. Remote sensing, including satellite sensors and lidars
5. Optics of maritime atmosphere and the sea surface
6. Instruments for measuring optical properties
The scientific program of the Conference consists of contributed papers in the form of oral presentations (invited lectures, oral papers) and poster presentations (available area is 1m x 1m). Preference for oral or poster presentation should be indicated. Authors will be informed on acceptance of their abstracts by May 15, 2009. Contributed papers, 3-6 pages, will be published in the Proceedings available at the Conference.
The working languages are English and Russian