Welcome to the IV International Conference "Current Problems in Optics of Natural Waters (ONW'2007)" web-site!
The conference topics:
- Fundamental problems of radiative transfer theory
- Optical properties of natural waters
- Light propagation in water media and underwater imaging
- Remote sensing, including satellite sensors and lidars
- Optics of maritime atmosphere and the sea surface
- Instruments for measuring optical properties
The working languages are English and Russian
Device TURBIDO for measuring basic hydrooptical parameters.
Optical and Radar apparatus complex for surface remote sensing.